Package of 3 filters
Nominal Size: 20″ x 25″ x 5″
Actual Size: 20¼” x 25⅜” x 5¼”
Air to Z, LLC is an Authorized Distributor of Genuine Five Seasons Premium MERV-11, 5¼” Media Filters.
Fits over 20 major furnace brands of air cleaning equipment including:
Clean Comfort ~ Goodman ~ Amana
Daikin ~ Carrier ~ Totaline
Rheem ~ Rhuud ~ York
Coleman ~ Source 1 ~ Tappan
Philco ~ Frigidaire ~ Nutone
Broan ~ Westinghouse
Kelvinator ~ Napoleon
Continental ~ Five Seasons
- High Efficiency MERV* 11 Media Filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron.
- Filter material is constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. They are cellulose free and will not sustain mold growth.
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electric charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter.
- Deep, 5¼ inch filter contains more media material than other filters on the market. More surface area means more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure.
- Filter will last up to one year in standard applications.
- Cost advantage over competitor filters, including knock-off market.
- Exclusively sold through the HVAC industry, not the big box stores.
- Filters are made from American materials, whereas most filters on market are coming from Mexico or China.
MERV: Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Based on ASHRAE Standard 52.2.